Sex Toy Guide for Males
Traditionally we think of sex toys as products designed mainly for female masturbation, and of course, most products available today are geared towards women. However, as attitudes towards sex and masturbation are changing so are males’ views on male sex toys. More and more men are going online and buying sex toys than ever before, and the selection of high-tech male sex toys is growing as well. It was not that long ago that anal sex toys were regarded as products for only gay men, however, statistics are showing that men of all sexual orientations are opening their minds to the idea. Interestingly, an analysis of 1,000,000 sex toy sales and over 300,000 reviews discovered that 40% of male sex toy sales are butt plugs and the largest demographic of dildo sales are single men. A survey from Men’s Health and Woman’s Health found that 66 percent of men have purchased a sex toy. This just goes to show that attitudes have and continue to shift away from sex toys being only for females and gay men, but rather they are an amazing tool for all genders to enjoy.
Why use a Male Sex Toy?
Males use sex toys for the same reason as females… because they feel freaking amazing!
To name just a few:
- Prostate massagers produce that pure ecstasy that only P-spot stimulation can bring.
- Cock Rings are great for firmer erections and prolonged ejaculation
- Vibrating toys can greatly intensify the male orgasm
- Pocket Pussy’ recreate the feel and tightness of a vagina which intensifies pleasure more than your hand ever could.
- Strokers are a great tool to train yourself to last longer during sex.
- High-tech male toys can; vibrate, rotate, and stroke a cock like nothing else and can even pair with VR headsets and/or a Webcam models camera for a completely realistic experience.
Types of Male Sex Toys
Lust Avenue carries one of the largest selections of male sex toys in the world. Whether you’re looking for the wildest solo session of your life, wanting to add some size to your member, or are looking to spice things up in the bedroom with your partner, we have you covered.
- A male masturbator also known as a stroker is the ideal toy to start with if you are new to male sex toys or are looking to increase your sexual stamina.
- Male masturbators are failry basic by design and are an amazing value but that does not mean they don't pack a whole lot of fun.
- They are versatile, simple to use, and very easy to clean using either warm water or a sex toy cleaner.
- Many male masturbators have a similar texture as a real vagina, so not only do they feel amazing, they are also a great tool to train yourself to last longer during sex. Both you and your partner will certainly enjoy the benefits of longer lasting sex.
- Male Masturbators are not just for solo play, they also can add fun and variety to partnered sex. When you use your imagination, the possibilities are literally endless.
- It is imperative to use a male masturbator with lubricant, and choosing the correct type is just as important. Since these toys can be made of different materials, including silicone, using a water-based lubricant is your safest bet.
- If you have ever heard of the brand Fleshlight, you know they are an absolute legend. They are well known for their ultra-realistic feel using their patented real-feel SuperSkin that feels absolutley amazing on your cock.
- Fleshlights come in a variety of openings- vagina, anus, mouth, penis, and even textured inserts that can be warmed to create the most realistic sensations.
- Fleshlight has a massive selection of products whose inserts are modelled after todays most famous Porn actresses, creating sensations that will make you cum harder than ever before.
- There are many value pack and starter kits to choose from
- Some value packs even include a suction cup attachement to use in the shower, for added variety
- Fleshlights come with their own case for storage and easy travel
- Woman absolutley love vibrators, but why can't men enjoy the same pleasure? Male vibrators do the same things to your dong as female vibrators do to a vagina. Once you try masturbating with a male vibrator and feel the mind blowing orgasms they produce, you will wonder why you settled for your hand all this time.
- These toys are made with realistic feeling materials with the added benefit of having the latest tech included. These vibrators not only feel incredible, they can make masturbating very efficient because they will have you cumming faster than you can imagine.
- Male vibrators range in price from budget friendly to luxury, high-tech versions that offer a wide range of features to personalize your experience to your liking.
- A prostate massager or prostate vibrator, as the name implies are toys specifically designed to stimulate the prostate gland and produce a prostate orgasm. The prostate gland is located two to four inches inside the anus which is said to be the pleasure house for males. Orgasms from prostate stimulation (P-spot orgasms) can be very different from orgasms from penile stimulation. They are often described as full body orgasms, much like a G-spot orgasm for a woman. In fact many men claim they even have "dry" orgasms, meaning they do not ejaculate, allowing them to cum multiple times in a row.
- As with all anal toys, lube is a definite must, and lots of it. As many prostate massagers are made of silicone material, play it safe by sticking with water-based lubes.
- Many prostate massagers are remote/app controlled for a truly hands free orgasm experience.
- Penis Pumps are technically classified as a medical device because they do such a great job at giving men with erectile disfunction rock hard erections. You may or may not be aware how a penis actually becomes erect. There are multiple cavities located throughout the penile tissue that become engorged with blood when a male becomes arroused, causing the penis to become hard and erect.
- Males suffering from erectile disfunction are not able to stimulate the penile tissue to become engorged with blood. This is either due to physical or mental limitations. Penis pumps use suction to force the penile tissues to become engorged with blood, causing an erection.
- You don't need to be suffering from ED to reap the benefits of a penis pump though. Even if you are able to get an erection, penis pumps can force even more blood into the penis causing a hard and more sustained erection than can normally happen naturally.
- Since there is extra blood engorged in the penis, the length and girth can also increase. You can even use a Cock Ring once you have an erection to help maintain that extra length and girth during sex.
- Cock Rings are a simple device designed to slip over your penis once you have an erection. They trap blood in the penis which allows for a harder and longer lasting erection which provides greater pleasure for both you and your parner.
- They come in a variety of sizes, styles, and functions. The simplist versions are a stretchy material that slip around the base of an erect penis.
- With the popularity of cock rings, it is no surprise that there are many options such as vibrating cock rings that offer additional vibration to provide extra pleasure to your partner.
- Some cock rings are even remote or app controlled for even more functionalty.
- Try wearing a cock ring after using a penis pump to retain that extra length, girth, and firmness.